by Muriel Davis · Filed Under: Beauty Treatments · Dry Skin Treatment · Exfoliation Massage · Glamour Spot Beauty Salon · Sydney Hills Beauty Therapy · Winston Hills Beauty Salon
Available in August 2011 only or until sold out
How to remove winter crocodile skin!
Salt from the Dead Sea has been well known for centuries for its beauty and health benefits, but did you know that it also promotes relaxation?
What’s more salt is very healing to your skin and the way we use it in your winter treatment at Glamour Spot Beauty Salon & Spa is perfect for exfoliating dead skin cells to remove that winter crocodile skin appearance or the remains of a spray tan.
Exfoliation and relaxation package includes:
- Dead Sea salt body exfoliation massage.
- Body Cleansing with Arbre Cleansing lotion – your choice of Strawberry or Vanilla.
- Arbre Body Silk moisturiser to complete your treatment.
- Treat yourself or a loved one to this ancient treatment with a modern twist!
- Normally valued at $160, in August only $115, saving you $45.
Only 18 available at this price, so call Muriel now to make your appointment:
(02) 9862 8045
Put Your Best Face Forward,
the Glamour Spot team today. We can help with all your beauty and day spa treatments, swedish and lomi massage,
gift vouchers and certificates to suit your individual needs.